When QuickBooks cannot initialize license properties or load the license data, it can cause errors and issues in the application. One such error is the QuickBooks error code 3371, which occurs due to missing or damaged files in the system. There can be many other reasons for this error code, which are discussed below. If you are facing QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118, you can follow the reasons and solutions provided in this article to reliably address it.
What are the Common Causes for QuickBooks Desktop Error 3371?
If you are getting QB error code 3371 status code 1118, the following factors might be responsible –
- Essential files, like the QBregistration.dat file, might be damaged or corrupted.
- Your QuickBooks program is having issues, and it might not be running correctly.
- The connection to the QuickBooks data file is lost, and QuickBooks is unable to establish a stable connection.
- The license data used by the QuickBooks installation file is damaged, and the application is unable to initialize it.
- The issue can also occur while emailing, printing, or saving a PDF in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Your Windows components needed to run QuickBooks, like the MSXML file, might be damaged or corrupted.
Methods to Terminate QuickBooks Point of Sales Error 3371 Effectively
To remove error 3371 could not initialize license properties from QuickBooks, you can follow the solutions given below –
Solution 1 – End the QuickBooks Processes to Fix the QBregistration.dat File Issues
You can resolve QuickBooks error 3371 by mending the damaged QBregistration.dat file.
- Exit QuickBooks and press the Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys to access the Task Manager on your PC.
- Go to the Processes tab to search for the QBW32.exe process and right-click on it to select the End Process Tree option.
- Hit OK and go to the Run command window to access the Run window, and type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v6 or 8.
- Next, find and delete the QuickBooks Entitlementdatastore.ecml file, followed by reopening the application.
- Run the QB program again to check if the error code 3371 is rectified.
If the error code remains unresolved, you can try renaming the entitlementdatastore.ecml file to fix the issues.
Solution 2 – Upgrade your Windows OS by Installing the Latest Windows Updates
You can eliminate QuickBooks error message 3371 status code 11118 by ensuring that your Windows OS is up-to-date.
- From the Windows Start menu, go to All Programs and select the Windows Update option.
- Search for new updates by selecting the Check for Updates option and download the available updates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updates and perform a system restart once done.
QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118, can be reliably eliminated by following the solutions given in this blog. If the error code persists, you can contact us at 1.855.738.2784 and get help from our team of experts.