Want to write for Global eMagazine? We accept free guest posting.
Write for us and get instant approval to post your blog and article on our site. We’re always looking for quality writers who are passionate about their topics.
Welcome! We appreciate your interest in writing for Global eMagazine. If you’re a passionate writer and you have an idea that will challenge our readers and that can improve our industry, we would love to hear about it.
Please review the following guidelines/points before submitting your free guest posting. If, after doing so, you think your job is a good fit for us, submit it for review and approval. There will be an initial review of your work, and you will receive an email on the review within 10 to 15 days. Sometimes it may take longer due to pending requests in the queue.
Guidelines for Free Guest Posting:
It is required to follow some guidelines to approve a free guest post on our site:
- Choose the topic that attracts and engages the audience.
- The topic should be relevant to your selective industry.
Title – The title should not be a maximum of 50-55 characters including space.
Content-Length – A minimum of 800 words and a maximum of 1500 words.
- Content should be original, informative, and well-researched, as well as exclusive with no plagiarism.
- Content should be error-free (which means no grammatical and spelling errors).
- Content should be relevant to the topic you have chosen.
- Content should not be promotional.
- Include subheadings, points, bullets, etc… in content, it makes content easy to read and attractive.
Keyword Density – Keyword density no more than – 1-3%.
Images – We only use images that are royalty-free and do not have a copywriter issue. Share the images that you need to include in your post. A featured image with .webp format is mandatory in size (1200 x 800) in pixels. The image should be uploaded in the featured image section. (Note: If you don’t upload featured and other images in the recommended size (1200 x 800) in pixel and .webp format, the editorial team reserves the right to remove/convert them to the recommended size and format without any notice.)
Types of content not accepted – We welcome high-quality content that has some value for readers in any niche except the following.
- Adult or mature content
- Job postings
- Gambling content
- Political content
External links – We only accept one external link ‘dofollow.’ All other links included in the content should be marked as ‘nofollow’ and used for reference only. It is suggested that you mark only your main external link as ‘dofollow’. (Note: there will be a charge for adding more than one external do-follow link to the post. To know the cost of additional links, please contact us at our email [email protected].)
Avoid linking to general interest sites, blogs, or sites with similar content or a high spam score.
It is advised not to add any hyperlinks in the first paragraph. If you add any hyperlink in the first paragraph, the editorial team has the right to remove it without notice.
Internal Links – Please add at least 1-2 internal links (links to other articles published on our website), we have lots of useful stuff.
Editing and Publishing – Our editorial team has the right to edit your content for our audience.
How to submit my guest post on Global eMagazine
It’s easy to share your expertise with our audience and connect with industry professionals from around the world.
Become a Global eMagazine Contributor
- Register to our contributor account.
- Login to your account.
- Submit your guest post or article. (If you do not submit a post within fifteen days of account creation, your contributor account will automatically be converted into a subscriber one.)
- Our Editorial team will review your guest post and shall publish it on Global eMagazine if it meets all our specifications.